Friday, December 01, 2006

Ok, so there have been no posts for a while, for which I apologise. I think all my creativity and brain power (the little that exists) has gone into my essays. I'm not sure that's a good thing - I may have gone crazy on my theological perspectives essay and argued that the second coming has already happened...hmm... That's what happens when you think about things too much and the marking criteria asks for original thought!

So there is only one essay left to do - my directed task for Competence 3 (which won't make any sense to those of you not on my course!). I am not looking forward to writing a work plan for the entire year - talk about forward planning! But once that's handed in on Friday I am home free for Christmas - yay!!

Youth Club last night was fantastic, just thought I'd mention it. In the de-brief at the end we were discussing how having an obvious presence of older staff (alongside the younger ones who are fantastic - obviously!) seems to have a noticeable effect on the young people and their mood/behaviour. Everyone seemed a lot calmer and better behaved last night. I'm not sure how that works - anyone got any ideas?!

It feels a bit weird that it's December already. I've bought most of my Christmas presents, but I'm not sure I'm in the right frame of mind for this holiday... Hopefully it'll come, I've got 3 Christmas parties to organise in 1 week for three different groups! If I don't get in the mood then that'll be torture! Ah well, I'm sure they'll be lots of fun!

Right - I have things to do now, and I don't seem to have anything interesting to say, so I'll stop boring you all with banality. Enjoy the weekend!

No comments: